[Bug] Temporary Bonuses Tab

  • Sigurdur H. Olafsson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2003
      There seems to be a bug in the left side sourcefile output (I´d like
      someone to verify this bug with me.)

      If you create a character in 5.5.5 with the SRD loaded plus any other
      source with a feat list file, the other file will automatically
      become the source file for any SRD feats.

      This can be seen by loading the SRD plus any other source with a feat
      list file, and create a character with the Rapid Shot.
      Output for "File" will be:

      Rapid Shot Feat *Other source name*, srdfeats.rtf

      This also seems to apply to Spells if another source with spells is
      loaded.

      Mage Armor Spell *Other source name*, srdspellsb.rtf
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 30, 2003
        > There seems to be a bug in the left side sourcefile output (I´d
        > like someone to verify this bug with me.)
        >
        > If you create a character in 5.5.5 with the SRD loaded plus any
        > other source with a feat list file, the other file will
        > automatically become the source file for any SRD feats.

        Yep, got the same thing. Loaded SRD + R&R. All SRD feats have R&R
        and the SRD as their source.

        Paul W. King
        OGL SB, PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD
      • Sigurdur H. Olafsson
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 30, 2003
          Tracker
          867892 Temporary Bonuses Tab source file

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@v...>
          wrote:
          > > There seems to be a bug in the left side sourcefile output (I´d
          > > like someone to verify this bug with me.)
          > >
          > > If you create a character in 5.5.5 with the SRD loaded plus any
          > > other source with a feat list file, the other file will
          > > automatically become the source file for any SRD feats.
          >
          > Yep, got the same thing. Loaded SRD + R&R. All SRD feats have R&R
          > and the SRD as their source.
          >
          > Paul W. King
          > OGL SB, PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD
        • Richard Clyne
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2004
            And while there is chat on the Temporary bonus tab, would it be possible
            to have what bonuses are in effect, printed on the character sheet?

            Richard
          • Sigurdur H. Olafsson
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 6, 2004
              Tracker has been closed as pending because of inability to reproduce.

              How to reproduce:
              Load 3.0 SRD + S&S Relics & Rituals.
              Create a human ftr with Dex 13+, PB Shot and Rapid Shot.
              Rapid Shot now has R&R as source on the Temporary Tab.

              TM please reopen.

              (tried out with Autobuild Tue Jan 6 16:14:00 2004 GMT)

              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Sigurdur H. Olafsson" <here@h...>