OT Re: [pcgen] [WEB] how to click a hyperlink

  • Joe Medica
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 29, 2003
      I do have one suggestion for you both - please take this offline. I
      apologize if I am repeating other requests, but these kind of discussions
      are better suited to direct emails, rather than open message boards.

      Thanks, (Please r4espond directly if you have an issue with this...)

      Joe Medica

      --- bblackmoor <bblackmoor@...> wrote:
      > notmousse@a... wrote:
      > >
      > > If that is your stance, please state so from the
      > > beginning rather than being a condescending bastard.
      >
      > I think the problem, actually, is when I am *not* condescending, as
      > has been the case here. Someone asked a question, and I answered as I
      > would to an adult: factually and directly. People who aren't
      > comfortable being addressed as adults then take exception, much like
      > adolescents who complain the most about wanting to be treated like
      > grown-ups when they *are* being treated like grown ups.
      >
      > If I had used a vapid, condescending answer, as though addressing a
      > child, I rather doubt I'd be getting anywhere near this much grief
      > over it.
      >
      > Nonetheless, suggestions and questions are welcome, as always. I will
      > do my best to answer factually and directly, as always. Those who do
      > not wish to be addressed so would probably be happier directing their
      > questions elsewhere: I will take no offense if they do.
      >
      > bblackmoor
      > 2003-12-27

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/