BUG with Pouch (Belt)

  • God
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 27, 2003
      I can buy 2 or more of this items. But I can
      equip only one. Why? If I click on change
      quanitity, I get the message that I cannot
      change the quantity of a container.
      I want to equip to pouches to my character.

      Marc
    • Sigurdur H. Olafsson
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 1, 2004
        A little on user friendlyness here.
        Would it be possible to make Name the default for "Sort Equipment" on
        the Equipping? (Instead of Type)

        I think it is the view that makes the most sense for this tab, it
        gives you the best overview of the stuff you have already purchased
        under the Gear tab.