BUG in 5.5.5 with Two Weapon Fighting

  • God
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2003
      A PC has a total melee attack of +9/+4.
      He is light loaded, ranger with light armor.
      With PCGen 5.5.3 I got 3 attacks with a
      Quaterstaff. With 5.5.5 I get only 2.
      The weapon is equipt as a double weapon.
      The same character works with 5.5.3.

      Marc
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2003
        > A PC has a total melee attack of +9/+4.
        > He is light loaded, ranger with light armor.
        > With PCGen 5.5.3 I got 3 attacks with a
        > Quaterstaff. With 5.5.5 I get only 2.
        > The weapon is equipt as a double weapon.
        > The same character works with 5.5.3.

        Which game mode and data set(s) did you use?

        Paul W. King
        OGL SB, PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD
      • God
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 29, 2003
          > > A PC has a total melee attack of +9/+4.
          > > He is light loaded, ranger with light armor.
          > > With PCGen 5.5.3 I got 3 attacks with a
          > > Quaterstaff. With 5.5.5 I get only 2.
          > > The weapon is equipt as a double weapon.
          > > The same character works with 5.5.3.
          >
          > Which game mode and data set(s) did you use?

          Windows Server 2003 Enterprise.
          SRD
          3e Game Mode

          Marc