PCGen release 01Feb01

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      First off - Dave, I'm glad you did some investigation into d20 - I've
      been snooping about as well and I've come to pretty much the same
      conclusions you have.
      Okay - tonight's release contains:
      Bug Fix:
      1. max rank for cross-class skills is fixed (what an embarassing
      mistake - I set it to 3, no matter what. sigh - I was tired!)

      Features:
      I've been trying to stay away from GUI changes, but these seemed to
      be frequently requested...
      1. added a Carried checkbox and Hand selection box to Items tab.
      Until I put together the Equip tab where you can select what's
      equipped where, this will take care of determining which hand your
      weapons/shield are. Thus, you'll only get the two-handed strength
      bonus for two-handed weapons and appropriate single-handed weapons if
      you select "Both".
      2. Along with the above change I added WEAPONx.HAND to the tokens and
      modified my csheet.htm with it.
      I added Primary/Secondary/Both/Neither as possible selections. I
      didn't have enough time to complete Two-Weapon (suppose you want to
      use 2 of the same weapons, 1 in each hand). That will have to wait
      until my next release.

      -Bryan
    • KahnB
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2001
        Thanks! <jumps up and down madly, clapping hie hands>
        That's all I needed!!!

        On 2 Feb 2001, at 5:13, mocha@... wrote:

        > First off - Dave, I'm glad you did some investigation into d20 - I've
        > been snooping about as well and I've come to pretty much the same
        > conclusions you have.
        > Okay - tonight's release contains:
        > Bug Fix:
        > 1. max rank for cross-class skills is fixed (what an embarassing
        > mistake - I set it to 3, no matter what. sigh - I was tired!)
        >
        > Features:
        > I've been trying to stay away from GUI changes, but these seemed to
        > be frequently requested...
        > 1. added a Carried checkbox and Hand selection box to Items tab.
        > Until I put together the Equip tab where you can select what's
        > equipped where, this will take care of determining which hand your
        > weapons/shield are. Thus, you'll only get the two-handed strength
        > bonus for two-handed weapons and appropriate single-handed weapons if
        > you select "Both".
        > 2. Along with the above change I added WEAPONx.HAND to the tokens and
        > modified my csheet.htm with it.
        > I added Primary/Secondary/Both/Neither as possible selections. I
        > didn't have enough time to complete Two-Weapon (suppose you want to
        > use 2 of the same weapons, 1 in each hand). That will have to wait
        > until my next release.
        >
        > -Bryan

        "Mögen Eure Würfel zur richtigen Zeit das richtige
        Ergebnis aufweisen!

        KahnB
        kahnb@...
        www.rollenspiel-club.de