RE: [pcgen] 551 [BUG REPOST] Greater Psionic Focus & Things

  • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2003
      Tracker organized

      TM SB

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Phantom of Krankor [mailto:torcha.geo@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, 3 December 2003 8:16 a.m.
      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [pcgen] 551 [BUG REPOST] Greater Psionic Focus & Things

      Greater Psionic Focus is adding it's +4 bonus on top of the Psionic
      Focus +2. It's strange that that's happening because the bonus is
      named, and it seems to be spelled the same in both feats.

      Also, the Skate power has the word "(skillfully)" in it and the output
      sheet seems to want to decode that as a variable.

      Finally, the Psionatrix only has one entry, although there should be
      one for each school. Also, it's an Amulet.

      -Greg G

    • Stewart Larsen
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2003
        Will there be a new beta released today? Got a convention this weekend
        and I want to print fresh sheets. :)

        Stew
      • merton_monk
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2003
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Stewart Larsen <stl19847@y...> wrote:
          > Will there be a new beta released today? Got a convention this
          weekend
          > and I want to print fresh sheets. :)

          Yes, I'm planning on releasing 5.5.2 tonight. Life is a bit...
          hectic atm... so it might be kind of late, but it definitely is in
          the plans. :)

          -Bryan

          > Stew
        • Brass Tilde
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 3, 2003
            > Yes, I'm planning on releasing 5.5.2 tonight. Life is a bit...
            > hectic atm... so it might be kind of late, but it definitely is in
            > the plans. :)

            What about the 4.4.2 Production patch...?

            <g,d&r/>
          • merton_monk
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 3, 2003
              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Brass Tilde" <brasstilde@i...> wrote:
              > > Yes, I'm planning on releasing 5.5.2 tonight. Life is a bit...
              > > hectic atm... so it might be kind of late, but it definitely is
              in
              > > the plans. :)
              >
              > What about the 4.4.2 Production patch...?

              5.4.2 will happen - I think there are a couple of issues yet, one of
              which is on my plate and I haven't had time to throw at it yet. I
              hope that it can be resolved this weekend.

              -Bryan