[RSRD][BUG] Armor/Shield Enhancement Bonus

  • Wayne Crawford
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      It appears that Armor and Shield enhancement bonuses are not being
      calculated.

      I have a DEX 10 character with Full Plate +2 (+10 Armor Bonus) and a
      Heavy Steel Shield +1 (+3 Shield Bonus) and a Ring of Protection +2
      (+2 Deflection Bonus). PCGen is claculating the characters AC as
      22/22/12 when it should be 25/25/12.

      I concluded it was the enhancement bonuses not working by equipping
      non magical Full Plate and Shield and getting the same results.