Pendahead Productions's Xcrawl is no official beta

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hello everyone,

      After a bit of editing that mostly got rid of some typos, I've uploaded the Xcrawl source contributed by Paul W. King.

      Big thanks to Paul!!!!

      The thing is not done yet. The races are missing for example. Anybody who want to test/debug/contribute the missing stuff is welcome to it.

      The files should appear on the autobuild in an hour or so. Have at it.

      P.S. I somehow can't run PCGEN tonight (seams like a Java problem, might be a code 13) so I was not able to test the new files with PCGEN. Please, please, please, test it for me before the next beta release.

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin (hiding in the trench)
      >> In space, no one can hear you sleep.
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>
    • Eric Beaudoin
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        At 00:55 2003.12.02, Eric Beaudoin wrote:
        >Subject: [pcgen] Pandahead Productions's Xcrawl is no official beta

        ^^

        My stupid mistake. It's funny how a single missing letter can change everything... (and I also made a mistake in the publisher name...)

        Going to bed now.