RE: [pcgen] Re: [BoD Report]

  • Shane Molnar
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 1, 2003
      I'm 10 days into a caffeine free life. :)

      I support your efforts and it does get easier! (Gives a fantastic excuse
      to bite peoples head's off!)

      Shane Molnar
      (a.k.a. LetohNereg)
      www.rubycovenant.com.au
      PCGen Doc Silverback
      PCGen BoD

      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 3, 2003
        On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 02:48:13PM -0500, Charbeneau, Chuck wrote:

        > I can stop drinking (alcohol, Caffeine, whatever...) anytime I want.

        I dunno. It sounds like you've got a dihydrogen monoxide
        (http://www.dhmo.org) dependency; that could be a challenge.

        Keith
        --
        Keith Davies "Your ability to bang your head against
        keith.davies@... reality in the hope that reality will