Re: [pcgen] [BoD Report]

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 1, 2003
      dlm1065 wrote:
      > Here is the first BoD report. The BoD is planning on setting up a
      > page on SF to show this information so people know what is going on.
      > This is a preview loaded here in the file section

      > so you can see what to expect

      Hm. This disturbs me. I had a complete Slayers Guide to Minotaurs, and
      Vlad Blood Prince of Wallachia submitted to Tir about 2 months ago. Did
      they evaporate?

      I'm trying to get them out of Tir, but he's not answering his IM client.
      --
      Emily Smirle

      Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
    • Keith Davies
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 3, 2003
        On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 02:48:13PM -0500, Charbeneau, Chuck wrote:

        > I can stop drinking (alcohol, Caffeine, whatever...) anytime I want.

        I dunno. It sounds like you've got a dihydrogen monoxide
        (http://www.dhmo.org) dependency; that could be a challenge.

        Keith
        --
        Keith Davies "Your ability to bang your head against
        keith.davies@... reality in the hope that reality will