Re: Turn Undead (was New file uploaded to pcgen)

  • jslicari
    Message 1 of 2519 , Dec 1, 2003
      Yes, I like this a little better. I had kept the CL-xxx as an attempt to make things
      clear but I think you are right, better without them. I was also trying to minimize
      changes by keeping the vars as defined and just adding TYPE=Class where
      necessary but this is definitely cleaner.

      Joe

    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2519 of 2519 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
        group.

        File : /PCGen_GenCon_2011_v2.iso.torrent
        Uploaded by : nylanfs <nylanfs@...>
        Description : PCGen GenCon 2011 torrent file v2

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        nylanfs <nylanfs@...>