Re: [pcgen] RE: Turn Undead (was New file uploaded to pcgen)

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 2519 , Dec 1, 2003
      At 17:06 2003.12.01, Jayme Cox wrote:
      >Here are the correct values followed by the reasoning behind the settings:
      >
      >BONUS:VAR|TurnLevel|CL DEFINE:TurnLevel|0
      >BONUS:VAR|TurnUndead|0 DEFINE:TurnUndead|3+CHA
      >BONUS:VAR|TurnCheck|0 DEFINE:TurnCheck|CHA
      >BONUS:VAR|TurnDieNumber|0 DEFINE:TurnDieNumber|2
      >BONUS:VAR|TurnDieSize|0 DEFINE:TurnDieSize|6
      >BONUS:VAR|TurnDamage|CL DEFINE:TurnDamage|CHA

      Hi Jayme, I just want to point out that in order to follow the usual production .lst standard, these should be:

      BONUS:VAR|TurnLevel|CL DEFINE:TurnLevel|0
      BONUS:VAR|TurnUndead|3+CHA DEFINE:TurnUndead|0
      BONUS:VAR|TurnCheck|CHA DEFINE:TurnCheck|0
      BONUS:VAR|TurnDieNumber|2 DEFINE:TurnDieNumber|0
      BONUS:VAR|TurnDieSize|6 DEFINE:TurnDieSize|0
      BONUS:VAR|TurnDamage|CL+CHA DEFINE:TurnDamage|0

      In short, the DEFINE tag are used only with 0 and all the formulas go in the BONUS:VAR tags. Experience has shown us that it is easier to maintain if we are looking at only one tag for the formulas.

      Best

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin (hiding in the trench)
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>
    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2519 of 2519 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
        group.

        File : /PCGen_GenCon_2011_v2.iso.torrent
        Uploaded by : nylanfs <nylanfs@...>
        Description : PCGen GenCon 2011 torrent file v2

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        nylanfs <nylanfs@...>