Re: [BoD Report]

  • blithwyn
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 1, 2003
      > blithwyn wrote:
      >
      > > What is the difference between a confirmed dataset and an
      > > unconfirmed dataset?
      > >
      > > Ratheof Blithwyn
      >
      > The difference between a confirmed dataset and an unconfirmed
      dataset is
      > that the authors of the confirmed datasets have contacted Doug or
      I and let
      > us know the current state of the files. Originally the report was
      derived
      > from information at LMC and since official data development has
      been moved
      > to pcgen_experimental that information is unconfirmed.
      >
      > If you are a contributor on any of the projects listed and would
      like to see
      > the information updated please contact me with the relevant info.
      We would
      > especially like to list all the people who contributed to the work
      and not
      > just the lead developer.
      >
      > If you have datasets you wish to see included in PCGen contact
      Doug or post
      > to pcgen_experimental. Guidelines and procedures are still being
      developed
      > but everyone is ancious to see more data included in PCGen.
      >
      > --
      > ~ Eddy
      > ~ Doc Chimp
      > ~ PCGen BoD Documentation Second

      Hmm, ok. I did wonder why my contribution was under unconfirmed.
      As for contributing people to that source there is only me I'm
      afraid. Tir did a prettylst run on it, does that count?

      Ratheof Blithwyn
    • Keith Davies
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 3, 2003
        On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 02:48:13PM -0500, Charbeneau, Chuck wrote:

        > I can stop drinking (alcohol, Caffeine, whatever...) anytime I want.

        I dunno. It sounds like you've got a dihydrogen monoxide
        (http://www.dhmo.org) dependency; that could be a challenge.

        Keith
        --
        Keith Davies "Your ability to bang your head against
        keith.davies@... reality in the hope that reality will