Re: [pcgen] Re: [BoD Report]

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 1, 2003
      blithwyn wrote:

      > What is the difference between a confirmed dataset and an
      > unconfirmed dataset?
      >
      > Ratheof Blithwyn

      The difference between a confirmed dataset and an unconfirmed dataset is
      that the authors of the confirmed datasets have contacted Doug or I and let
      us know the current state of the files. Originally the report was derived
      from information at LMC and since official data development has been moved
      to pcgen_experimental that information is unconfirmed.

      If you are a contributor on any of the projects listed and would like to see
      the information updated please contact me with the relevant info. We would
      especially like to list all the people who contributed to the work and not
      just the lead developer.

      If you have datasets you wish to see included in PCGen contact Doug or post
      to pcgen_experimental. Guidelines and procedures are still being developed
      but everyone is ancious to see more data included in PCGen.

      --
      ~ Eddy
      ~ Doc Chimp
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 3, 2003
        On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 02:48:13PM -0500, Charbeneau, Chuck wrote:

        > I can stop drinking (alcohol, Caffeine, whatever...) anytime I want.

        I dunno. It sounds like you've got a dihydrogen monoxide
        (http://www.dhmo.org) dependency; that could be a challenge.

        Keith
        --
        Keith Davies "Your ability to bang your head against
        keith.davies@... reality in the hope that reality will