Re: [OS] [FREQ] Mounts for Non-Paladin Characters

  • magus1972
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      > All you need to do is add it to the companionmods file... Or is
      this
      > what you were requesting be done in distro files rather than you
      having
      > to do it? :p

      What I'd like to see is a new listing for Mount, in the Resources
      sub-tab, on the right-hand side. Currently, if I create a Rogue,
      for instance, the only options are for Animal Companions or
      Followers. How can I add Mount to this list? I looked at the
      companionmods file, but couldn't see how or where the Resource types
      are defined.

      > Oh, and I see you would like a mod to the output... I'll have to
      look
      > into that part.

      I've modified csheet_fantasy_std.fo to accomodate the changes I was
      looking for in the Special Mount table. The same table could also
      be applied to the Mount Resource type. I can send my modified copy
      along if you'd like to take a look.

      > Barak
      > ~PCGen BoD
      > ~OS Silverback