RE: [pcgen] Re: [BoD Report]

  • Brass Tilde
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 1, 2003
      > > AU was published as OGC...why can't we include it?
      >
      > Because the Cooks wish PCGen to not include it. PCGen, as a polcy,
      > follows the wishes of the publishers. If a publisher does not want
      > the item(s) in question to be included, then we don't.

      Was CMP actually going to charge for the AU sets, or simply host them once
      they were done?

      There's been so many threads on this, I'm starting to get confused...
    • Keith Davies
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 3, 2003
        On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 02:48:13PM -0500, Charbeneau, Chuck wrote:

        > I can stop drinking (alcohol, Caffeine, whatever...) anytime I want.

        I dunno. It sounds like you've got a dihydrogen monoxide
        (http://www.dhmo.org) dependency; that could be a challenge.

        Keith
        --
        Keith Davies "Your ability to bang your head against
        keith.davies@... reality in the hope that reality will