Re: [BoD Report]

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 1, 2003
      > So there is no problem with me getting a group of people together
      > and writing up the AU LST files and distributing them?

      Let me answer in a more generalized sense. Yes, by contributing OGC,
      the contributor grants you (per S4 of the OGL (
      http://www.wizards.com/d20/files/OGLv1.0a.rtf )) the right to do
      pretty much whatever you want with said OGC, as long as you,
      yourself, comply with the OGL. This means that you need to know what
      items are completely closed or PI before distributing it yourself.

      Now, it is considered courtesty, not a requirement, to contact the
      contributor first *before* you do anything publicly (redistribute,
      derive, etc.) with the OGC the created.

      Paul W. King
      OGL SB and BoD
    • Keith Davies
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 3, 2003
        On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 02:48:13PM -0500, Charbeneau, Chuck wrote:

        > I can stop drinking (alcohol, Caffeine, whatever...) anytime I want.

        I dunno. It sounds like you've got a dihydrogen monoxide
        (http://www.dhmo.org) dependency; that could be a challenge.

        Keith
        --
        Keith Davies "Your ability to bang your head against
        keith.davies@... reality in the hope that reality will