Re: [pcgen] [RSRD] is being moved

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      dlm1065 wrote:
      > The files are now U/L'ed to the main SF cvs repository so you should
      > start seeing the rsrd in autobuilds later tonight. It still needs
      > work but it is now close to complete. The Bod and I thank everyone
      > for the help that has gotten it where it is.

      Has anyone gotten SKILLMULT to work yet? I can't find documentation on
      this RACE tag, but PCGen seems to think it's valid. However, it's not
      working.

      I'm working on the monster skill points issue, and I'm REALLY confused
      why regular characters get all their skill points, and monsters don't.
      --
      Emily Smirle

      Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.