Re: [RSRD] is being moved

  • GamerMan12
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Jayme Cox <jayme@r...> wrote:
      > dlm1065 wrote:
      >
      > > The files are now U/L'ed to the main SF cvs repository so you
      should
      > > start seeing the rsrd in autobuilds later tonight.
      <snip>

      > Whoo-Hooo! That means it'll be in wednesdays beta release!

      The autobuilds aren't even including all of GMGen yet, let alone the
      rsrd files.

      GM12
    • Emily Smirle
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
        dlm1065 wrote:
        > The files are now U/L'ed to the main SF cvs repository so you should
        > start seeing the rsrd in autobuilds later tonight. It still needs
        > work but it is now close to complete. The Bod and I thank everyone
        > for the help that has gotten it where it is.

        Has anyone gotten SKILLMULT to work yet? I can't find documentation on
        this RACE tag, but PCGen seems to think it's valid. However, it's not
        working.

        I'm working on the monster skill points issue, and I'm REALLY confused
        why regular characters get all their skill points, and monsters don't.
        --
        Emily Smirle

        Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.