Re: [pcgen] [RSRD] is being moved

  • Jayme Cox
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2003
      dlm1065 wrote:

      > The files are now U/L'ed to the main SF cvs repository so you should
      > start seeing the rsrd in autobuilds later tonight. It still needs
      > work but it is now close to complete. The Bod and I thank everyone
      > for the help that has gotten it where it is.

      Whoo-Hooo! That means it'll be in wednesdays beta release!
    • GamerMan12
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Jayme Cox <jayme@r...> wrote:
        > dlm1065 wrote:
        >
        > > The files are now U/L'ed to the main SF cvs repository so you
        should
        > > start seeing the rsrd in autobuilds later tonight.
        <snip>

        > Whoo-Hooo! That means it'll be in wednesdays beta release!

        The autobuilds aren't even including all of GMGen yet, let alone the
        rsrd files.

        GM12
      • Emily Smirle
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
          dlm1065 wrote:
          > The files are now U/L'ed to the main SF cvs repository so you should
          > start seeing the rsrd in autobuilds later tonight. It still needs
          > work but it is now close to complete. The Bod and I thank everyone
          > for the help that has gotten it where it is.

          Has anyone gotten SKILLMULT to work yet? I can't find documentation on
          this RACE tag, but PCGen seems to think it's valid. However, it's not
          working.

          I'm working on the monster skill points issue, and I'm REALLY confused
          why regular characters get all their skill points, and monsters don't.
          --
          Emily Smirle

          Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.