[RSRD] is being moved

  • dlm1065
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2003
      The files are now U/L'ed to the main SF cvs repository so you should
      start seeing the rsrd in autobuilds later tonight. It still needs
      work but it is now close to complete. The Bod and I thank everyone
      for the help that has gotten it where it is.

      Doug McMillan
      Data Silvberback
    • Jayme Cox
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2003
        dlm1065 wrote:

        > The files are now U/L'ed to the main SF cvs repository so you should
        > start seeing the rsrd in autobuilds later tonight. It still needs
        > work but it is now close to complete. The Bod and I thank everyone
        > for the help that has gotten it where it is.

        Whoo-Hooo! That means it'll be in wednesdays beta release!
      • GamerMan12
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Jayme Cox <jayme@r...> wrote:
          > dlm1065 wrote:
          >
          > > The files are now U/L'ed to the main SF cvs repository so you
          should
          > > start seeing the rsrd in autobuilds later tonight.
          <snip>

          > Whoo-Hooo! That means it'll be in wednesdays beta release!

          The autobuilds aren't even including all of GMGen yet, let alone the
          rsrd files.

          GM12
        • Emily Smirle
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
            dlm1065 wrote:
            > The files are now U/L'ed to the main SF cvs repository so you should
            > start seeing the rsrd in autobuilds later tonight. It still needs
            > work but it is now close to complete. The Bod and I thank everyone
            > for the help that has gotten it where it is.

            Has anyone gotten SKILLMULT to work yet? I can't find documentation on
            this RACE tag, but PCGen seems to think it's valid. However, it's not
            working.

            I'm working on the monster skill points issue, and I'm REALLY confused
            why regular characters get all their skill points, and monsters don't.
            --
            Emily Smirle

            Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.