[BoD Report]

  • dlm1065
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 30, 2003
      Here is the first BoD report. The BoD is planning on setting up a
      page on SF to show this information so people know what is going on.
      This is a preview loaded here in the file section

      so you can see what to expect
    • Keith Davies
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 3, 2003
        On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 02:48:13PM -0500, Charbeneau, Chuck wrote:

        > I can stop drinking (alcohol, Caffeine, whatever...) anytime I want.

        I dunno. It sounds like you've got a dihydrogen monoxide
        (http://www.dhmo.org) dependency; that could be a challenge.

        Keith
        --
        Keith Davies "Your ability to bang your head against
        keith.davies@... reality in the hope that reality will