RE: [pcgen] Re: Rokugan??

  • Mynex WOW
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30, 2003
      OA files are nearing completion... some issues (all code related of course
      *sigh*) for proper support of them, so we're having to come up with
      workarounds.

      And no, at this point, CMP has no plans to produce L5R data sets. Since
      there wouldn't be any conflict of interest, we're more than happy to work
      with any PCGen volunteer data monkeys to create L5R data sets.

      W. Robert Reed III
      Mynex
      - #1 Evil Monkey
      - Code Monkey Publishing Co-Founder