Re: [pcgen] Can't create new character in 5.5.1

  • Cassandra Donlanwood
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 21, 2003
      I had the same problem, found out it was an error in one of the lst files. I'm using some old lst files which have some incompatibilities. Once I fixed these, the New PC button worked. You do have to shut down and restart PCGen so it will load the changed lst files.<br><br>
      At 04:02 PM 11/21/2003 +0000, you wrote:<br>
      loaded every source. However, when I choose 'New' I get an error <br>
      message:<br>
                 Please use the "Source Materials" tab to load sources <br>
      before creating a character.<br><br>
      Needless to say, all of the sources are loaded. What am I missing?<br><br>
      Thanks in advance.</blockquote></body>
    • norris_the_monk
      Message 2 of 24 , Nov 30, 2003
        Lonestar,

        Check that the house rules preferences has: Allow Selection of Int bonus Languages after 1st level checked.
        you will find them under Settings, Preferences - once there select Character then house rulesto check the setting.

        PK Lucas