[DATA] What do you want to see

  • dlm1065
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2003
      I am looking for feedback on what everyone wants to see in pcgen the
      most. Go to the datasection and add up to 5 records of what you
      would like to see in pcgen (no WOTC books please) the database is at

      Plus if you are interested in helping work on any data entry go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/database?method=reportRows&tbl=19
      and add a record for what you would be interested in helping get
      into pcgen. Add as many records here as you would like :)

      Doug McMillan
      data silverback
      dlm1065@...
    • blithwyn
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        *bump*

        I counted 18 sources on the wish list so far.
        Has everyone got what they wanted if those are entered?

        Ratheof Blithwyn

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "dlm1065" <dlm1065@h...> wrote:
        > I am looking for feedback on what everyone wants to see in pcgen
        the
        > most. Go to the datasection and add up to 5 records of what you
        > would like to see in pcgen (no WOTC books please) the database is
        at

        method=reportRows&tbl=18