PCGen release 18Dec00

  • Bryan McRoberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2000
      Added NPC classes to lst files. Lots of GUI work so window is now
      resizable, and took away cap on number of characters that can be added
      to PCGen (used to max out at 11, now you can add as many as you want).
      Also re-worked Equipment tab, so you can double-click on Qty column for
      the item you want to purchase and type in how many you want. The cost
      is subtracted from your gold amount - which is editable. Also added
      GOLD tag to character classes to define the starting random amount of
      gold you have. When you advance in your first level, your gold amount
      is randomly generated.
      I've got more stuff planned for tomorrow that I just didn't want to
      release yet - I've got for loops in the character sheets almost working
      (more on that later), and I've added bio and description to the traits
      tab and to the character sheet. I've also added a tag to display the
      character's total levels on the character sheet. I've also got the
      Loremaster working correctly (adding a level to your chosen spellcaster
      class). As fast as I complete stuff, more things come up that I think of
      or that you guys suggest... keep the ideas flowing!

      as always, go to http://www.mcs.net/~mocha/frp/3e

      -Bryan