Re: [pcgen] [DOCS] [678514] Total=xx not documented in CONTAINS tag.

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
      One other observation:
      In the examples for the CONTAINS tag the phrase 'coins of weight' is used.
      Is it me or is this somewhat confusing. Would it not be better to say 'units
      as defined in the gamemode files' or something like that?

      Example
      CONTAINS:500
      500 coins of weight can fit in this container.

      So does this mean 500 coins or 500 Lbs.?
      --
      Eddy
      PCGen Doc Gibbon