Re: [FREQ] Racial and class followers for deities

  • Chuck Pint
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
      Not quite the same. The FREQ you reference below, only would fix the
      problem of followers having a one-step difference in alignment. It
      does not talk at all about allowing followers of any alignment have a
      deity that is common for their race or class. So what I'm asking for
      should either expand that FREQ or create a new one.

      Chuck

      <MartijnV@d...> wrote:
      > Existing freq
      >

      > <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?
      func=detail&aid=565576&group_id=25576&atid=
      > 384722> 565576
      >
      > Choosing dieities for non divine PCs

      > TM SB

      <snip>
    • Vance
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
        With all the talk about PREMULT: statments lately, could this be applied to
        Deities?
        I know the following syntax is not correct, but something like:
        PREMULT:[CLASS.Cleric,ALIGN.1,2],[CLASS.!Cleric,ALIGN.1,2,3,4],[CLASS.!Cleri
        c,RACE.Dwarf]
        You get the idea.

        Vance

        > Not quite the same. The FREQ you reference below, only would fix the
        > problem of followers having a one-step difference in alignment. It
        > does not talk at all about allowing followers of any alignment have a
        > deity that is common for their race or class. So what I'm asking for
        > should either expand that FREQ or create a new one.
        >
        > Chuck
        >

        > <MartijnV@d...> wrote:
        > > Existing freq
        > >

        > > <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?
        > func=detail&aid=565576&group_id=25576&atid=
        > > 384722> 565576
        > >
        > > Choosing dieities for non divine PCs

        > > TM SB

      • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
          Hi Chuck,

          Could you please add to the freq with your needs? Its already a high
          priority and both need to be fixed @ ther same time.

          TM SB