Re: [RSRD] [Andargor] Question about Aasimar

  • andargor
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      > Actually, that means it should not have ANY PREALIGN on it..... We
      only put
      > PREALIGNs on the ALWAYS.....
      > Always Good (Any) would mean LG, NG, CG. Always Lawful (Any) would
      mean LG,
      > LN, LE...
      >
      > Andargor, is that something simple for the script?

      As far as I know, that's already been fixed in the 10/29 release.
      Aasimar is listed as having "Usually good" alignment, so there is no
      PREALIGN for it.

      > > This is the "non-elite array", and would result in a
      final stat
      > > line of "Str 13, Dex 11, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 10" as shown
      in the
      > > example monster.
      >
      > Ok, since I don't think things like that are in the XML the script
      is using,
      > we'll have to come back to those when the script is done.
      >
      > Tir Gwaith
      > PCGen Data SB and BoD

      Yeah, I agree this kind of thing should come into manual edits, when
      we get there. It's not easy to parse for...

      It's good that it's noted, however.

      I'm having trouble following all the bug reports, could this be put in
      the bug tracker? Or have a separate directory in files for monsters?

      Andargor