RE: [pcgen] [BUG] LSTEXCLUDE does not work in 5.4.

  • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      Tracker made.

      TM SB

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Stephan Dohmen [mailto:sdohmen1@...]
      Sent: Monday, 3 November 2003 8:44 a.m.
      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [pcgen] [BUG] LSTEXCLUDE does not work in 5.4.

      (after doing some more testings I am sure)

      LSTEXCLUDE does not what it shoudl do in 5.4.

      PCGEN does ignore this tag in .pcc files which results in double-

      You can test with my Dark Sun campaign (under files/). The
      campaing .pcc will load dsclasses.lst that uses modified versions of
      core classes but with the original class names (e.g. Psychic
      Warrior). The .pcc should exclude the core lists - and this it was
      it does in previous versions - but this is not what happens.