Re: [pcgen] Need some help with a custom template

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      I remember looking at that one back when I received Dungeon Magazine....
      Took a look at it and went "There is something to strive for in abilities to
      do stuff in PCGen." A lot of it we weren't able to do at the time it came
      out. I'm not sure how many of those issues we have resolved since then.
      Not all of them, that is for sure.

      And the 'Gains one of the following abilities every X levels OR HD' (don't
      recall the number atm) with no regard to order of which the creature gets
      it means a LOT of hidden subtemplates, so it will be messy even when it
      works.

      As the Dungeon magazines are Closed content, sharing files among people
      isn't allowed under copyright rules. You might try contacting Wizards or
      CMP as to when they will have the Dungeon datasets available.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD