[BUG] LSTEXCLUDE does not work in 5.4.

  • Stephan Dohmen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      (after doing some more testings I am sure)

      LSTEXCLUDE does not what it shoudl do in 5.4.

      PCGEN does ignore this tag in .pcc files which results in double-

      You can test with my Dark Sun campaign (under files/). The
      campaing .pcc will load dsclasses.lst that uses modified versions of
      core classes but with the original class names (e.g. Psychic
      Warrior). The .pcc should exclude the core lists - and this it was
      it does in previous versions - but this is not what happens.
    • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
        Tracker made.

        TM SB