Re: [DOCS] [828011] PRExxx errors

  • dlm1065
    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 1, 2003
      Tir assigned me the eqmod and equipment syntax. Eqmod is having some
      chnges applied please wait to update this. Email me of list for more
      detail. One thing that will be going from all syntax is the .IF.
      this is old and obsolete and is extremely confusing to people. At
      some time in the furture we are hoping to drop it entirely.

      dlm1065@...
      lst chimp

      > OK I think this may be the final cut here.
      > Submitted for review.
      >
      > -Eddy Anthony
      > -PCGen Doc Gibbon

      > Tag Name: PRETYPE:x,y,y
      >
      > Variables Used (x): Number
      > (The number of types that must match the specified requirements).
      > Variables Used (y): Alpha (A type name).
      > Variables Used (y): EQMODTYPE (A type name for an eqmod).
      > Variables Used (y): EQMODA (name for a specific eqmod).
      >
      > What it does:
      >
      > Make specific TYPES or EQMODs a prerequisite.
      > You can use multiple PRETYPE tags in a line. Use the PREMULT tag
      to affix
      > multiple statements to a BONUS tag.
      > you can use conditionals - e.g.
      PRETYPE:.IF.TYPE=Armor.Shield.Weapon.THEN.