Feature Request - More Character Sheet output tags...

  • Carl Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      Any chance you could add the following tags for character sheets output?

      WEAPONx.HITBASE

      Same problem as with ATTACK.MELEE, excel treats the field as a sum. This
      field would just list the first attack bonus.

      WEAPONx.MAGIC
      ARMORx.MAGIC

      Gives the magical adjustment of the weapon or armour.

      WEAPONx.BASEDAMAGE

      Standard unmodified weapon damage.

      FEATx.DESC

      As listed in the read me, it does not seem to work at the moment.

      SPECIALABILITYx

      As listed in the read me, it does not seem to work at the moment.

      UNARMED.DAMAGE

      For monks etc. their base unarmed damage.

      UNARMORED.BONUS

      For monks, ninja etc... bonus to armour class due to class/level (not
      ability scores).

      These tags would make character sheet design in excel much more versatile.

      Many thanks

      Carl