[DOCS] [784805] MOVE and MOVECLONE have the same description

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      I fail to see a problem here, the entries for MOVE and MOVECLONE seem clear
      to me. Unless someone can explain what the issue with this is I'm going to
      close it.

      --
      Eddy
      PCGen Doc Gibbon

      Text from tracker:
      Although MOVE and MOVECLONE have different syntax,
      they both share the same description. Here is a
      comment from a user:

      --
      I'm guessing this from the second example in the docs.
      Then again the docs also use the MOVE tag as the

      I think the "+" sign is implied so try

      MOVECLONE:Walk,0,Fly,20