RE: [pcgen] Re: PCGen release 31Jan01

  • Moulton, Ernie Mr USAREC
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 1, 2001
      pics would definitly be interesting... but should be a locally generated
      file. Could you provide an empty file, or place holders? that way the pc
      files would look for a pic, find an emply placeholder, and not error unless
      there was a pic.

      Ernie Moulton
      E-Mail Administrator **
      ACS / HQ USAREC
      502 626-1664 FAX 502 626-0994
      mailto:moulton@...

      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 1, 2001
        i have a plain old geocities site through yahoo and ill host pics. anyone know
        wther we could use the pics off woc sebsite? let me know ill edit my website
        and then wait for pics to put up

        =====
        Robert Hilson
        http://www.bepaid.com/users.rhtml?REFID=11428864