Re: I created a Portraits folder

  • arcady0@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      Well as long as it is there...

      If you want the portraits to be usable with the CSS character sheet
      that is currently available size them to 178 * 178 pixels and make
      them jpg images.

      Put no spaces in the filename. Make it all letters, numbers, or
      underscores. And it MUST end with .jpg even for MAC people.

      Those instructions may seem obvious and easy to follow, but I spent a
      year and a half working with Mac-using Graphic Designers and the
      idiots never once got that straight. Costing us valuable project time
      in every case.