Help...

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2003
      Suddenly I'm getting error messages like this and I can't get back to
      the summary screen (using a build from about an hour ago).

      *********
      java.lang.ClassCastException
      at pcgen.core.PObject.getBonusListOfType(Unknown Source)
      at pcgen.core.PlayerCharacter.getRaceBonusTo(Unknown Source)
      at pcgen.gui.tabs.InfoSummary$StatTableModel.getValueAt(Unknown
      Source)
      at javax.swing.JTable.getValueAt(JTable.java:1760)
      at javax.swing.JTable.prepareRenderer(JTable.java:3686)
      at
      javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableUI.paintCell(BasicTableUI.java:1149)
      at
      javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableUI.paintCells(BasicTableUI.java:1051)
      at
      javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableUI.paint(BasicTableUI.java:974)
      at javax.swing.plaf.ComponentUI.update(ComponentUI.java:142)
      at javax.swing.JComponent.paintComponent(JComponent.java:541)
      at javax.swing.JComponent.paint(JComponent.java:808)
      at
      javax.swing.JComponent.paintWithOffscreenBuffer(JComponent.java:4771)
      at
      javax.swing.JComponent.paintDoubleBuffered(JComponent.java:4724)
      at
      javax.swing.JComponent._paintImmediately(JComponent.java:4668)
      at javax.swing.JComponent.paintImmediately(JComponent.java:4477)
      at
      javax.swing.RepaintManager.paintDirtyRegions(RepaintManager.java:410)
      at
      javax.swing.SystemEventQueueUtilities$ComponentWorkRequest.run(SystemEve
      ntQueueUtilities.java:117)
      at
      java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:178)
      at
      pcgen.gui.PCGen_Frame1$WaitCursorEventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown
      Source)
      at
      java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThrea
      d.java:197)
      at
      java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.
      java:150)
      at
      java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:144)
      at
      java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:136)
      at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:99)
      **********

      This race was working previously and has had no changes made to it...

      Barak
      ~PCGen BoD
      ~OS Silverback
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 19, 2003
        Ok, some further investigation is revelaing the following:

        BONUS:STAT|STR,WIS,DEX|4 throws these errors while separating them out
        individually ala BONUS:STAT|STR|4 BONUS:STAT|INT|4 etc. works fine.
        (The former used to work flawlessly)

        Was this change intentional? If so, why?

        If it wasn't, could somebody please change it back? It's playing hell
        with my custom campaign files.

        Barak
        ~PCGen BoD
        ~OS Silverback

      • Jayme Cox
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 19, 2003
          Barak wrote:
          > Ok, some further investigation is revelaing the following:
          >
          > BONUS:STAT|STR,WIS,DEX|4 throws these errors while separating them out
          > individually ala BONUS:STAT|STR|4 BONUS:STAT|INT|4 etc. works fine.
          > (The former used to work flawlessly)

          Fixed and checked into CVS
        • Sir Cerbaill MacGallta
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 28, 2011
            I posted yesterday and am not sure if it took to the message board. But I am having trouble importing a data set for the Book of Erotic Fantasy. Can anyone help?

            Lance
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 28, 2011

              Did you unzip it in the PCGEN####/data folder?

              Personally, I'd place it in data/vendors/ but that's me.

              If you need further assistance, you can message me direct.

              Cheers,