I created a Portraits folder

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      Just some guidelines:
      1. let's not have a billion entires.
      2. all works must be original (I don't want any copyright
      infringements here!)
      3. all works are considered freely available
      4. keep the file sizes reasonable - these are meant to be included in
      a charactersheet, not wall-posters! :)

      It would probably be wise to name the picture something so it's
      obvious what it is:
      dwarven_fighter_axe.jpg is a heck of a lot more informative than
      "Mongo Kurmish.jpg".
      -Bryan
    • arcady0@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
        Well as long as it is there...

        If you want the portraits to be usable with the CSS character sheet
        that is currently available size them to 178 * 178 pixels and make
        them jpg images.

        Put no spaces in the filename. Make it all letters, numbers, or
        underscores. And it MUST end with .jpg even for MAC people.

        Those instructions may seem obvious and easy to follow, but I spent a
        year and a half working with Mac-using Graphic Designers and the
        idiots never once got that straight. Costing us valuable project time
        in every case.