AUTO:WEAPONPROF

  • Ken Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hi, this is my first time posting to the list, and if this question
      needs to go over to the PCGENLISTFILE list, tell me and I'll move it
      over there.

      My question is this: I have a Prestige class that has a
      PREFEAT:1,Martial Weapon Proficiency. I'm using RSRDv20 with PCGEN
      5.3.11. When I create a fighter, the Weapon Proficiencies show up under
      the abilities and the OS. However, they are not recognized as feats by
      PREFEAT. Do I have to use PREFEAT differently now that AUTO:WEAPONPROF
      is being used? And if not, can it be fixed so that it is recognized as
      a feat to PREFEAT?

      Thank you,

      -Ken
    • David
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
        Please move this to PCGenFileListHelp, thanks

        > Hi, this is my first time posting to the list, and if this question
        > needs to go over to the PCGENLISTFILE list, tell me and I'll move it
        > over there.
        >
        > My question is this: I have a Prestige class that has a
        > PREFEAT:1,Martial Weapon Proficiency. I'm using RSRDv20 with PCGEN
        > 5.3.11. When I create a fighter, the Weapon Proficiencies
        > show up under
        > the abilities and the OS. However, they are not recognized
        > as feats by
        > PREFEAT. Do I have to use PREFEAT differently now that
        > AUTO:WEAPONPROF
        > is being used? And if not, can it be fixed so that it is
        > recognized as
        > a feat to PREFEAT?
      • glddragon35
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Ken Jones <kjones222@c...> wrote:
          > Hi, this is my first time posting to the list, and if this question
          > needs to go over to the PCGENLISTFILE list, tell me and I'll move
          it
          > over there.
          >
          > My question is this: I have a Prestige class that has a
          > PREFEAT:1,Martial Weapon Proficiency. I'm using RSRDv20 with PCGEN
          > 5.3.11. When I create a fighter, the Weapon Proficiencies show up
          under
          > the abilities and the OS. However, they are not recognized as
          feats by
          > PREFEAT. Do I have to use PREFEAT differently now that
          AUTO:WEAPONPROF
          > is being used? And if not, can it be fixed so that it is
          recognized as
          > a feat to PREFEAT?
          >
          > Thank you,

          This question should have been to the LST file help group, but here
          is an answer. Try using PREWEAPONPROF:1,TYPE.Martial

          GldDragon35