Re: [pcgen] Bug? Multihanded creatures and double-weapons

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
      Barak wrote:
      > Yeah, looks like the program should handle that more gracefully.
      >
      > Totally irrelevant, but I'm going to say it anyway: While you should be
      > able to do it by the rules, I can tell you if I was DMing that'd be
      > right out. Maybe if their arms were arranged differently... but as is,
      > I'd rule that there's no way they could use two double weapons without
      > them interfering with each other. :)

      Adding a little more to the debate, technically the Xill in 3.0 and 3.5
      is able to use two longbows at once. PCGen doesn't allow for this, so
      it's not just double weapons, but *two handed* weapons in general that
      are apparently checking for "One primary hand, and one secondary hand".
      --
      Emily Smirle

      Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.