Re: [pcgen] Re: [TIR][BUG]RSRD v19

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 2519 , Oct 1, 2003
      Ian Dale wrote:
      > I was thinking that if you had an extra variable not associated with a
      > % in the SA text, that that would show/hide the SA text (in addition,
      > of course to having all zeroes going to the %s).

      Extra variables do not control the show/hide, and I dont think they
      have, in a long time. The only control over the show/hide of an SA is
      "Are all variables zero?" Doesn't matter if they're displayed as %'s or not.

      > Maybe it's just
      > PRExxx in that location that is supposed to do that. (But doesn't,
      > obviously. In some of my old homebrew code, I'd tried that, and it
      > didn't work, so instead I had to use BONUSes with PRExxx to make it
      > show/hide properly.)

      The PRExxx stuff, once it gets working, is the only way I know to do
      what we're trying to do.

      > This was a long time ago, though. I think when PRExxx was first
      > supposed to work in that location. Or when it was supposed to be
      > fixed, or something. *shrug*

      *shrug*
      --
      Emily Smirle

      Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2519 of 2519 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
        group.

        File : /PCGen_GenCon_2011_v2.iso.torrent
        Uploaded by : nylanfs <nylanfs@...>
        Description : PCGen GenCon 2011 torrent file v2

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        nylanfs <nylanfs@...>