VFEAT's doubled at export

  • Jayme Cox
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2003
      > I rebuilt the char, and have this problem again, it keeps adding the
      > VFEAT's for my ranger. In my case the Two-Weapon-Fighting VFEATs.
      >
      > Thomas/Chipoulou

      Does this only occur with the RSRD or does it also happen with the 3.0 SRD?
    • Thomas Jannes
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2003
        >> I rebuilt the char, and have this problem again, it keeps adding the
        >> VFEAT's for my ranger. In my case the Two-Weapon-Fighting VFEATs.
        >>
        >> Thomas/Chipoulou

        > Does this only occur with the RSRD or does it also happen with the 3.0 SRD?

        I have tested this with a 3.0 ranger and did not have the problem.
        It looks like this happens only with the VFEATS that are tied to the
        ranger special feats like

        Ranger Two Weapon Fighting
        <-snip->
        ADD:VFEAT(Two Weapon Fighting)