RE: [pcgen] Re: [TIR][BUG]RSRD v19

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 2519 , Oct 1, 2003
      The PRExxx statements on SAs are supposed to trump the variable
      show/no-show code as I understand it (at least that's the only reason I
      can see for even doing it, so you can have a var with a number in it and
      STILL not have the SA show until a certain PRE is met), but that doesn't
      appear to be happening.

      Barak
      ~PCGen BoD
      ~OS Silverback

    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2519 of 2519 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
        group.

        File : /PCGen_GenCon_2011_v2.iso.torrent
        Uploaded by : nylanfs <nylanfs@...>
        Description : PCGen GenCon 2011 torrent file v2

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        nylanfs <nylanfs@...>