RSRD v20 -- monk unarmed damage calc incorrect

  • Stuart Updegrave
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      So, still working on the same monk character I've reported on the last
      few times. Now, when I export my character, I get incorrect values
      displayed for unarmed attack and flurry of blows. I'm pretty sure the
      latter is based on the former, so that's what I'm focusing on here.

      10th level monk, str 16

      So, that gives a BAB of +7/+2, adjusted to +10/+5 for strength.

      Here are the values for UA and flurry that I get when exporting:
      * unarmed attack: +6/+3/+0
      * flurry of blows: +4/+4/+1/-2

      Let me know if you need more info on this. Thanks!

      cheers,
      ~stuart