Re: RSRD v19 [BUG TIR]

  • monch9ph
    Message 1 of 2519 , Sep 30, 2003
      Ian,

      When I was testing, I found that the PRExxx on SA's work when there
      are no other variables (%) in the SA line. If there are, it prints
      the SA's no matter what (I tried with one '|' and '||'). Don't know
      if this is a bug though or if I didn't code it right.

      Monch

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Dale" <ian_dale@h...> wrote:
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "monch9ph" <mon.yao@c...> wrote:
      > > Ian,
      > >
      > > Below is the Rage feat from the hidden feats. The relevant code
      I'm

    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2519 of 2519 , Jul 1 3:07 PM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
        group.

        File : /PCGen_GenCon_2011_v2.iso.torrent
        Uploaded by : nylanfs <nylanfs@...>
        Description : PCGen GenCon 2011 torrent file v2

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        nylanfs <nylanfs@...>