Re: PCGEN on the Pocket PC

  • pjak
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30, 2003
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Hugh Foster <hugh@a...> wrote:
      > (can't think why as this was quite
      > useful) if you can get ahold of them and fix the outdated tags this
      > will solve your problem.

      Actually, that's the reason it's not included. Nobody 'adopted' it
      and kept it updated. I'm sure that if someone were to do that, it'd
      be included (or at least kept here on the yahoo site.)

      /Jonas
    • acedashdog
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
        OK, I've uploaded the sheet I have to Homebrew Outputsheets, beware
        there are still some nassstyy error messages when it's run and some
        odds and sods like # turns and some equipment don't work. But it
        produces an RTF which Pocket Windows can read (as can Wordsmith for
        the Palm, yuk yuk!)

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "pjak" <pjak@y...> wrote:
        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Hugh Foster <hugh@a...> wrote:
        > > (can't think why as this was quite
        > > useful) if you can get ahold of them and fix the outdated tags this
        > > will solve your problem.
        >
        > Actually, that's the reason it's not included. Nobody 'adopted' it
        > and kept it updated. I'm sure that if someone were to do that, it'd
        > be included (or at least kept here on the yahoo site.)
        >
        > /Jonas
      • Cameron Guill
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
          Adobe has a reader for the Pocket PC. I use it on my X5. It is called
          Acrobat Reader 1.0 for the Pocket PC

          Cameron Guill (Arnix)

          Alea Publishing Group

          AleaPublishing.com

          Co-Author of "A Question of Honor: A Guidebook to Knights"