Re: RSRD v19 [BUG TIR]

  • Ian Dale
    Message 1 of 2519 , Sep 30 9:12 AM
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "monch9ph" <mon.yao@c...> wrote:
      > Ian,
      >
      > Below is the Rage feat from the hidden feats. The relevant code I'm
      > looking at is the SA: xxx Rage (Ex), all of them have a
      > PREVAREQ:RageLevel,x at the end. My impression on why this is done
      > is to blank out the SA when it's not needed (when the level is
      > reached). It doesn't do that, that's why the version I submitted
      > (part of RSRDv17 I think) had the SA:xxx Rage (Ex) and everything
      > else was just description to the effect (it doesn't have greater,
      > tireless, mighty). Anyway, maybe check with Tir on how he wants this
      > done.
      >
      > Monch

      Honestly, I haven't looked at the code itself or tried it out, just
      repeating what I'd heard Tir say the other day. Looking at the code,
      you should have a single Rage SA (regular, mighty, whatever), and then
      depending on whether you had the bonuses applied or not, you may have
      the "Bonuses when enraged" SA as well.

      It sounds like it's showing ALL SAs, though? (Not too surprising,
      since I was thinking that the PRExxx on SAs was broken. I tried it
      before on some homebrew files a while back and it didn't work so I
      worked around it. Not sure if it's been fixed or not.)

      -Ian
      LST Chimp
    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2519 of 2519 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
        group.

        File : /PCGen_GenCon_2011_v2.iso.torrent
        Uploaded by : nylanfs <nylanfs@...>
        Description : PCGen GenCon 2011 torrent file v2

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        nylanfs <nylanfs@...>