[5.3.10] Problem with Armor Check

  • Nick Stolwijk
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
      Hello,

      I've created a lvl 2 human fighter with 18 dex (+4 bonus, correct?). He
      wears a studded leather (+5 max dex, + 3 ac, -1 ac check).

      When I export this character to html or pdf, it shows as + 3 stat bonus, -3
      ac check.

      I upgraded today to 5.3.10 from 5.3.4 because I saw this problem, but it
      still occurs in the newest version.

      Can someone explain to me why this is (if intentional) or is this a bug?

      With regards,

      Nick S.

      ---