looking for files...

  • Shoby187
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
      Hey all,

      I'm new to the group and was wondering if someone could help me out.
      I remember using this program about a year back and it having the
      files for Sword and Fist. The current version that I downloaded lacks
      these files. Anyone know where I can get them?

      Thanx in advance.
    • Steven Gilroy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
        http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com

        And please read the Welcome / State of PCGen message you recieved when
        you subscribed.

        --

        Steven Gilroy
        PCGen OS Lemur